About Me

My photo
I am a swimmer and I currently live and train in Dublin. I have had success in swimming within Ireland claiming multiple National titles and National records. I am looking to compete at an international level and transfer some of my success at national level to international competition.

Saturday 7 May 2011

Finals & Freedom

Sometimes it’s hard to balance everything going on in your life, sometimes you need to take a step back and relax.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/188/4/8/Frankie_Says_Relax_Design_by_mrockz.png


Final exams are tough but they’re just part of college life. If you’re going to devote 4 years of your life to doing something you might as well do well out of it.

I have a feeling training is going to be awesome when I really get back into it. Qualifying for WUG’s was a big pressure off . This is the first time I’ve qualified for a major international meet since 2005 and I’m loving it.

You have to do what you love and love what you do. What you do isn’t always fun but you still enjoy it.

Still getting used to this blog thing…

Every moment is an experience.
Jake Roberts

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Swynning_Man89

No comments:

Post a Comment