About Me

My photo
I am a swimmer and I currently live and train in Dublin. I have had success in swimming within Ireland claiming multiple National titles and National records. I am looking to compete at an international level and transfer some of my success at national level to international competition.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

First Post

So I've decided to start up this blog to see what type of reaction I get. I'm just out of an awesome National Championships, where I won three national titles and got a Irish Senior Record, and a mountain of work is ahead of me over the next couple of weeks. Got my finals to do...5 of them. I guess it's not so bad, I could be studying chemistry. Still have a little of the buzz left from Friday nights swim, it hasn't quite sunk in that I'm getting to race in China in August. I'm guessing talking slower and louder won't work in China, as it hasn't worked anywhere else when trying to get non-english speaking people to understand me. It can't be true that the chinese alphabet has something like 3000 characters can it? Is there a form of chinese that might be better suited to me, something along the lines of Spanglish, Hector Irish?

I'm hoping to have way more entertaining stuff on this site once I figure out how to use it. It's actually a lot more complicated than I thought. For now I guess the easiest way to keep up with me is twitter @Swynning_man89 . Not quite as fancy as a blog but I'm hoping to catch on quick.

What is possible for one is possible for all - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment